Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Foxworth Glad to be Back

Apparently D.J. Williams isn't the only guy happy to get back his natural position next year. In his latest blog post, recently resigned Dominique Foxworth has the following to say:

"I am also looking forward to focusing on corner, which should allow me to make a lot more plays and return to the very talented young corner that I was before I started bouncing around and filling in for the team at safety and various other positions. I am very excited about signing some new guys, which keep me at corner and I can rekindle my corner talent."


He's also got some insights on marriage, the draft, and the Nuggets. Its worth a read.

I'm a big supporter of Dominique Foxworth and hope he sticks around a lot longer than his one-year contract stipulates.

2 comments:

Rich said...

Being a Maryland grad, I am also a big fan of Foxworth. I was thrilled when he went to the Broncos cuz I lived in Colorado until I was 12. Hope he says in Denver for a long time.

Michael said...

My girlfriend and sister are both Terps and I went to high school in Montgomery County (I also lived in Denver until I was 12), so perhaps I'm a little biased.

Dre Moore could be wearing a Broncos uniform next week as could Erin Henderson. We'll see!