Saturday, April 12, 2008

Some Housekeeping Issues

I wanted to apprise you of some recent changes made to Rocky Mountain Fever:

  • The blog has moved to the domain www.rockymountainfever.net. This dramatically expands my options with regards to the scope and content of the site. As the site develops, your feedback is invaluable. Please don't hesitate to share your ideas with me.

  • My email address has changed to michael@rockymountainfever.net. You are always welcome to send questions, comments, feedback, links, etc. Please feel free to contact me.

  • All posts have been meaningfully labeled to add an extra navigation tool. I've tried to limit these to player positions, titles, incumbent or retired player names, team names, and some broad categories like "Broncos Greats" and "Videos." In some respects, I've been learning on the fly, so it took me a bit to get this right. A labels section has been added to the site; hopefully this will make navigation a little easier.


That's about it. I'm overwhelmed by the interest this site has garnered in less than a month's time. It's an honor to have such a great readership. I hope you'll continue to monitor this blog as the site grows. Thank you!

No comments: